Sugar from Sugar Cane has been the preferred choice as a sweetener for over thousands of years.
Sugar Cane (Saccharum officinarum) is a tropical grass species that can grow for up to 20 feet tall.
With processed sugar being added in everything we eat, we wanted to make it easy for you to make your own, natural sugar, or at the very least, chew on the Sugar Cane as a sweet treat. Many people across South America & the Caribbean press the Sugar Cane for a sweet beverage. We all know how boring it can be to eat the same thing day in and day out. It doesn't need to be this way. Welcome to iHeartFruitBox. We make it easy for you to experience tropical fruits from all over the world!
- Being a natural, low-sodium, low-cholesterol food, with no fats, sugar cane juice helps keep the kidneys in top shape.
- The naturally occurring sugar provides an almost instantaneous energy boost.
- The natural calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, and manganese contained within the plant, makes sugar cane alkaline in nature.
- When you place an order please be aware of delivery times to receive your box, as fruit will ripen quickly in the outdoor heat.
- WE PACK ORDERS FOR SHIPPING AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK FOLLOWING YOUR PURCHASE DATE. ORDERS DO NOT SHIP UPON PURCHASE
Sugar Cane Pro Tip
Sugar Cane will arrive ready to eat. The most common way people consume sugar cane is by peeling off the Skin (similar to peeling the skin off ginger or pineapple) and chewing on the exposed Sugar Cane. Only the juice is swallowed. Another method of consuming Sugar Cane is by using a press to extract the juice which can then be drank, or dried into raw sugar.